itu Cisanti memiliki luas sekitar 5 hektar di lahan seluas 7 hektar yang merupakan kawasan Perhutani. Situ Cisanti terletak kaki gunung Wayang, dengan ketinggian 1.500 – 3.000 dpl, tepatnya di Kampung Pajetan Desa Tarumajaya, Kecamatan Kertasari, Kabupaten Bandung. Akses menuju situ ini bisa dari Majalaya, Pangalengan atau dari Ciparay. Kedalaman situ ini belum diketahui. Situ Cisanti merupakan hulu Sungai Citarum. Readmore..
Situ Ciburuy merupakan sebuah danau alami yang lumayan cukup terkenal dikalangan para wisatawan nusantara. Saking terkenalnya, situ ini bahkan sudah diangkat sebagai tema lagu tradisional sunda berjudul sama. Letaknya yang tak jauh dari sebuah kota di Bandung Barat, Padalarang, membuat situ ini banyak digemari oleh para pecandu wisata danau. Readmore..
As citizens we should be proud that Indonesia Indonesia has many advantages when compared with other states. The following is a list of the record 10 held by this country.
1. State of the Republic of Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago consisting of 17,504 islands, including the 9634 islands that have not been given the names and 6,000 uninhabited islands.
2. Indonesia has the third largest of six islands in the world, namely the island of Borneo (the third largest island in the world wide with 539 460 km2), the island of Sumatra (473,606 km2) and Guinea (421 981 km2)
3. Indonesia is the largest maritime country in the world with waters covering an area of 93 thousand km2 and the length of the beach about 81 thousand km2, or almost 25% of the length of the beach in the world.
4. Indonesia is a country with the largest tribes in the world. There are more than 740 tribes / ethnic groups, where in Papua alone there were 270 tribes. Using 583 languages and dialects of the 67 main languages used by various tribes such.
5. Indonesia is a producer of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the world (20% of world supply) is also the second largest tin producer.
6. Indonesia has a Coral Reef (Coral Reef) richest in the world (18% of world total) and has the largest shark species in the world (150 species).
7. Indonesia is ranked first in agricultural products, namely cloves (cloves) & nutmeg (nutmeg), and ranked second in natural rubber (Natural Rubber) and crude palm oil (Crude Palm Oil).
8. Indonesia is the largest exporter of plywood (plywood), which is about 80% in world markets.
9. Indonesia has the world's largest orchid biodiversity which is about six thousand species of orchids, ranging from the largest (or Grammatophyllum speciosum Tiger Orchid) to the smallest (Taeniophyllum, which no leaves), including Black Orchid is a rare and found only in Papua.
10. Has the largest mangrove forest in the world. This plant is useful ntuk prevent erosion by the sea or coastal erosion
The record above is actually just a few of the many record-a record relating to natural resources owned by this nation. Including my previous post that is the Bird of Paradise is famous for its bird of paradise and only in Papua.
The Abu Dhabi residential property market is still sluggish as apartment rents continue to fall and sales levels remain low, according to the latest real estate data.
Rents in Abu Dhabi fell by 6% in the third quarter of 2011 although the rate of decline slowed compared to previous quarters, the quarterly real estate monitor from Asteco shows. Rental values had fallen by 8% and 9% in the previous two quarters.
Villa rental rates were relatively static for the second consecutive quarter although villas in off island locations such as Mohamed Bin Zayed City and Khalifa City continued to slide by 5% on average.
In terms of sales, the market was still characterised by low sales volumes but the level of sales enquiries increased amid the delivery of completed projects.
‘The strong rental demand we are witnessing is being driven by existing residents' desire to upgrade and secure better value for money accommodation.
This trend is set to continue as future improved quality accommodation is handed over in the coming months,' said Elaine Jones, chief executive officer of Asteco Property Management.
To try and stimulate sales activity in the market, Aldar has announced a rent to own scheme on unsold properties at Al Zeina and Al Bandar.
‘Rent to own schemes are an effective way of stimulating demand. Similar initiatives have been successful in the past, such as the Green Community in Dubai,' explained Jones.
The most significant new supply brought to market was the Al Zeina project at Raha Beach, which comprises 952 apartments, 26 penthouses, 119 townhouses and 124 villas.
Meanwhile, at Marina Square on Reem Island, despite receiving completion certificates for Zone A in March, uncertainty surrounds the handover dates to individual investors in Zones B, C and D.
Dubrovnik Airport, located in Čilipi, is situated twelve miles from Dubrovnik, and fifteen miles from the Importanne Resort, which is a 30-minute drive (depending on traffic). Guests may choose from the following methods of transport: bus, taxi, or hotel transfer.
- Hotel transfer: this can be ordered in advance when booking accommodation at our resort, and the price of transfer in a car that can fit up to four passengers is 250 kunas. You could also order a minibus, which can accommodate up to 7 or 8 passengers, for a total price of 350 kunas. If you forget to order your hotel transfer when booking, you can contact us later using the following details:
tel: +385 20 440 100
- Taxi: taxis can be found in front of the airport terminal, and you can expect to pay between 250 to 300 kunas, depending on the traffic.
- Bus: There is a very good bus service between the airport and Dubrovnik centre. Buses that depart from the airport take visitors directly to the main bus terminal in Dubrovnik. The price of bus tickets from Dubrovnik Airport is 35 kunas. You can then catch the number 7 bus, which departs from the bus terminal every hour, and goes directly to the Importanne Resort. The one-way bus fare for this service is 10 kunas.
Sepeda Fixie identik dengan gaya minimalis, murah dan tidak ribet. Sepeda Fixie tidak memiliki rem, pedal terus berputar selama roda mengelinding. Itulah sepeda yang sedang tren dikalangan muda sampai pekerja. Mengunakan sepeda tidak hanya sebagai alat transportasi, tetapi untuk gaya hidup. Membangun sepeda Fixie boleh dibilang gampang gampang susah, urusan komponen begitu banyak dan sebagian bisa dikombinasikan dengan komponen sepeda balap. Hanya Sepeda Fixie lebih sederhana, ibarat kalangan muda dengan gaya tersendiri sehingga bisa membuat sepeda sesuka hati.